Tuesday, June 19, 2012

See You and Dream High Musical

okay, FYI, I just wanna tell ya that on 29 August 2012 Yuya-sama will release his new single >>> "See You"... the song will be use for the opening theme song for anime "Rendezvous Summer Snow"... I know, I will never buy his album or his single... I just can download it... huh, waiting and waiting...


New Single “SEE YOU”
2012.8.29 Release
【First Press Limited Edition】 ESCL-3946~7 (CD+DVD) ¥1,575(tax in)
【First Press Normal Edition】ESCL-3948 CD ¥1,223(tax in)
【Limited Press Edition】ESCL-3949~50 (CD+DVD) ¥1,575(tax in)
※Fuji Television noitamina “Natsuyuki Rendezvous”
Opening Theme “SEE YOU”

the source is from Yuya Matsushita Fanclub and Yuya Matsushita Blog...

beside these one, Yuya also play in the Dream High Musical... the story is just like Dream High from KBS... Do you know??? Yuya play as Song Sam Dong... Again, I can't watch it... how poor I am... ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment