Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lumia 900 - The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition


Do you need a new cellular phone, or handphone, or keitai denwa (it's japanese). Do you realy need it? (just like me, since my handphone had error because of water). Check out this one!!!
This is Nokia's smartphone, Lumia 900. Its different with usual Lumia 900, because its dark. *do you know what I mean?* It's Lumia 900 The Dark Knight Rises Edition... Do you know??? I'd read some articles which were talk about these smartphone. It said that this smartphone just there are 900 pieces... so, it called Limited right??? and these phone just there in UK... (oh... why I always can't has anything that I wanted??) Do you interested by this phone? oh, I forget... this phone's OS is Windows... and It has a BATMAN's logo on the backside... it have a laser too...

Okay... someone there who have a kind heart... Can you give me this phone... just send it to me... Okay???

No comments:

Post a Comment